Breezes Help

wikiwikiwa

We went to Breezes on a day pass last year, and loved it. It was exactly what we had expected so maybe that is part of it. There was food, as much alcohol as we wanted, a nice pool, a hot tub, not many people, inside actcivites - like ping pong and pool.

It was perfect to sit on the beach for 6 hours drink and eat...and not really care about much. I think it is a great place for people worried about the money they may spend on food and alcohol.... then again we didn't go there to snorkel or sail or do the trapeze.... so have no input on that....

We are going again to Breezes this January for a day on another short cruise....

Also, found the staff very nice and pleasant... My husband loved the fact that they had a slection of whiskey and vodka... not like some other places that only offered one choice....

Have fun whatever you decide!

Alicia

Sounds like you had a great time... did you do the jitney or a taxi? Did you find the discount ad in the book found in the terminal? We are thinking of doing it in Jan.

We used a taxi, but our friend just went a few months ago on our recommendation and used the bus... I think $3. I did email breezes last year before I went and just got a confirmation of prices... in the email I did ask them what bus to take, and they told me. I just cannot find the email or remeber the number right now. I will say this ..... this time when we go I will find the cheapest way there... then get a taxi back to the pier as then I can leave whenever I want and not worry about a bus schedule. As far as the coupon.... Check with breezes when/if you email them.... we paid cash and I believe they gave us the same price as the coupon... we were lazy and forgot to look for the coupon when we got off the boat. You will like the place if you want to relax, drink, swim, and be by the beach.... with no worries....

Hope you have fun

PS - I forgot I wanted to mention.... have someone bring a small purse of backpack that you can keep your valuables/passport/etc. in when you get up to get your drinks and food and take with you. Though I felt very safe there... You do have to get up to get your drinks and food and won't want to leave your stuff laying there.

If you take the #10 jitney (1 dollar per person each way) so I've read and been told.

My daughter (21) and I will be in Nassau on January 7 and will be stopping in at the Breezes. I will post something when we return.

The reason we are stopping in is because Valentines day we have 10 people going to the Breezes for the week.

We just happened to pick a 4 day trip that is stopping in Nassau and we get the chance to visit the place before the gang does.

We can't wait....for both trips.:D

Archived