Sorry - One More OBC Question~~~

VABeach

I have a question about OBC. I paid for the cruise for me and my SO and therefore want both of the OBC's for us to come back to me.

Is there a way to do this? I have never had OBC before and don't really know how it works.

If this question has been asked before, sorry. I read through some old threads and found questions that were not exactly the same.

Thanks. :)

I have a question about OBC. I paid for the cruise for me and my SO and therefore want both of the OBC's for us to come back to me.

Is there a way to do this? I have never had OBC before and don't really know how it works.

If this question has been asked before, sorry. I read through some old threads and found questions that were not exactly the same.

Thanks. :)

Your OBC will just show up as credits on your Sail&Sign account so it depends on if you have one credit card on the S&S or split it between 2 or if you put cash on your account.

Thank you so much for the reply!!!

I paid for the cruise, so he has to pay for his "other stuff". We will have separate credit accounts for sail and sign cards. That's why I am concerned about getting my money back.

The first time the price dropped, they put the money back on my card. Second and third time, upgrades. Now, just OBC. I want to make sure I get it back because I would like to ultimately figure out how to get it back on my card..... :confused:

Thank you so much for the reply!!!

I paid for the cruise, so he has to pay for his "other stuff". We will have separate credit accounts for sail and sign cards. That's why I am concerned about getting my money back.

The first time the price dropped, they put the money back on my card. Second and third time, upgrades. Now, just OBC. I want to make sure I get it back because I would like to ultimately figure out how to get it back on my card..... :confused:

OBC will not go back to your c.card... it is used while onboard the ship.

OBC will not go back to your c.card... it is used while onboard the ship.

I know. I am trying to figure out how to work the system.... I am thinking about cancelling our shore excursions and re-booking them with OBC?????:cool:

I know. I am trying to figure out how to work the system.... I am thinking about cancelling our shore excursions and re-booking them with OBC?????:cool:

If you do that.....(not a bad idea and way to use up that OBC :D), make sure you get in line at the shore excursion desk when they open as that particuliar tour(s) you are considering may sell out quickly. Don't forget that this can also be used for your gratuities as well.

If you do that.....(not a bad idea and way to use up that OBC :D), make sure you get in line at the shore excursion desk when they open as that particuliar tour(s) you are considering may sell out quickly. Don't forget that this can also be used for your gratuities as well.

No need to go down and stand in line, on Valor you can book excursions from you cabin on the tv.

Well, If you guys think that's a good idea, maybe I will cancel all of the excursions EXCEPT the one that I absolutely have to have, and head straight to the room to re-book the others.

It's been so long since I have cruised on Carnival, how early can this be done after boarding? Is there a certain time when they open the on-line accounts????

Thanks so much for the help!!

If nothing else, I guess I could just go to Guest Relations and try to talk to them about the OBC and getting it back.

Thanks again!!! :)

Your account will be open the second you get your S&S card when boarding.

Awesome!!

I thought I had rememebered having to wait to book on your TV in the room. Maybe that was another line, or maybe I just forgot.

I think this might just work out after all. :)

Archived