Solstice vs Equinox

Morris4me

Probably some very, very minor differences. From how they've presented the renderings, I assume that Equinox will have an identical dining room. I'd personally like to see the same thing done to this class' dining rooms that was done with both the Century and Millenium classes, where each ship has a different dining room.

If I had to say what to do with Silhouette (MDR on Equinox) I'd say add some form of color. To go with the room's name, maybe add those things to the tables (I think they're called runners?:confused:) and make them a greyish color, add carpeting with a modern design and make the chairs dark grey/black. It'd go with the name Silhouette, and IMO I think it'd look cool. If they do end up with different MDRs, I hope they keep those awesome curved columns.

I also think we'll see some different colors used throughout the public spaces (less white) after they begin to show wear and dirtiness very quickly on Solstice.

Maybe even some modifications to the Lawn Club to prevent the wear which is already showing on Solstice.

Equinox will also have a different art collection, which will no doubt change the look of parts of the ship. Especially since the area outside Ensemble (the black room with the intricate murals) will be different.

Another thing to add...

After reading many reviews about the Lawn Club, I think Equinox may have some modifications to the area. Maybe designated paths across the Lawn to cut down on foot traffic (I'm thinking sort of wooden "boardwalk" type walkways with curved edges).

I wouldn't be suprised to also see the seating area for the Hot Glass Show expanded.

there are always some differences between ships of the same class but they are usualluy minor. The overall layout of the ship is the same, sometimes with some different bars, different names of lounges and decoration changes...we just went on RC's Rhapsody after having gone on Vision as well and most of the differences were quite small

I remember reading when they first announced about the ships, that they will all have a different type of artsy thing (brain fart, forgive the wording). Solstice has the glass blowing and Equinox will have soomething else instead.

Also, was reading on a few of the reviews that the lawn is looking pretty raggedy after all of the use its been getting. Is this due to more than usual use cause of all the inaugural stuff going on?..... Or is this gonna be about the average use its going to receive each day?.....

If it's going to continue to be raggedy (am only going by what some of the reviews are saying) i forsee them dropping the whole lawn concept on Equinox and getting rid of it on Solstice.

JMHO....

Archived