How close to your cruise will they?

hawkfanI

TA emailed me back today and said that after final payment has been made, her hands were tied. Does this sound reasonable?

Absolutely not, RCCL WILL lower the price, call her and tell her you spoke to another TA who gave you the info. If she/he won't honor it tell them it will be the last time you use them. It makes me so mad because TA's like this give us all a bad name.

TA emailed me back today and said that after final payment has been made, her hands were tied. Does this sound reasonable?

NO NO NO...RC will honor price drops up till date of sail!!! See...I'm hearing this all the time...agents not honoring price drops. I'm glad I deal with RC directly.

I sent her a link to this thread. We'll see what happens. I did get her two other bookings other than our own, one being an Owners Suite.

Get on the phone and call them, there is no guarantee that the reduction will still be there while you are waiting for their reply

Archived