gator park review

red sox girl

We are a family of 5 with 3 teenage boys. We did the gator park tour pre cruise and it was a wonderful day we met our tour guide

attachment.php?attachmentid=97508&stc=1&d=1228153474

and we looked aroundattachment.php?attachmentid=97510&stc=1&d=1228153774

off we go on our airboat

attachment.php?attachmentid=97511&stc=1&d=1228153872

we see gators in the water they come right to the boat it was great

attachment.php?attachmentid=97512&stc=1&d=1228154018

after seeing the different gators we speed off for a fun and wild ride. We were going real fast and the guy in front of me was soaked on his 1 side from the spray but he was the only one who got wet. everyone else seemed to have moved away from the side and was sitting more towards the middle. So if you dont want to get wet sit away from the edge. our guide also had birds fly fight up to him that he fed. For some reason I didnt get any pictures of that. But once out in the open we stopped and were able to ask questions and just take in the beauty

attachment.php?attachmentid=97514&stc=1&d=1228154503

attachment.php?attachmentid=97515&stc=1&d=1228154582

attachment.php?attachmentid=97513&stc=1&d=1228154411

they did offer a show after the airboat ride was over. like everything they wants tips. We tiped our guide went to the show took some pictures of us holding the gator with our camera again they want tips for the pictures you take with your camera 2.00 per picture not really a tip seeing it is a set price then they want you to tip the guy that did the show. But like i said everyone on any tour you do this is what happens tip for this pay extra for that. For the price we paid it was worth it and I would do it again. If you visit the web site they offer coupons for free gifts and money off food and the tour. We did try some gator tail doesnt taste like chicken but over cooked pork very dry chewy pork.

here are some more pictures of the gators and park

attachment.php?attachmentid=97521&stc=1&d=1228155099

one of the 5 pictures i took that cost me 2.00 each but worth it

attachment.php?attachmentid=97522&stc=1&d=1228155172

my other boy trying look mean showing his teeth we just think he looks silly

attachment.php?attachmentid=97523&stc=1&d=1228155266

part of the show

attachment.php?attachmentid=97524&stc=1&d=1228155400

It was a great day we all had a good time and the boys loved it. They are hard to please but they all had smiles by the time we were done. The guides were a blast we talked to a few of them and everyone that worked at gator park was very friendly and nice. While driving to the park we could see some other tours and it all looked the same from where you start they all have that same tacky tourist look to them. I cant imagine them being much different. the tour we did they had names for all the gators that come to the boat they are fed each time so they just hang around waiting. As soon as they hear the boat they come out but each gator seems to have their own spots they wait around at. For the 5 of us it was a good time we paid 80.00 for the tour 10.00 in pictures and probably 30.00 in tips and the food just 1 platter to share not knowing if we would like it was about 15.00 So for our family of 5 it cost about 135.00 well worth it and you can spend as much time there as you want. the airboat ride was about 30-45 minutes but we spent about 3 hours at the park between the show and just looking around.

if you have any questions i will try to answer them

karen

Archived