Guest in Coma After Cruise to Greece, Italy and Turkey

Cruiser33713

A friend of mine recently went on a cruise to Greece, Italy and Turkey and contracted an illness similar to Mad Cow Disease. She is now in a coma at a local hospital and may not live. Has anyone heard of this happening before?

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend's illness. I've not seen anything on any travel boards about any illness that might cause this condition. What are her doctors telling her family? (You said she is a friend..so presumably you're only getting your information about her condition "second-hand".) I hope they find out what's wrong with her and are able to treat her!

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend's illness. I've not seen anything on any travel boards about any illness that might cause this condition. What are her doctors telling her family? (You said she is a friend..so presumably you're only getting your information about her condition "second-hand".) I hope they find out what's wrong with her and are able to treat her!

My Prayers are with you and your family! God Bless

Archived