Has Anyone Done DOLPHIN FAMILY ADVENTURE in Cozumel?

ketzelacruising

Howdy-

My kids want to kiss a dolphin. There is a 3 hour Dolphin FAmily Adventure on Cozumel- the one on the other islands takes longer and we don't want to waste all day..

I booked it for them,it allows a parent to come with them- hads anyone done this? DW and I want to try some of the recommended restaurants and shopping as well!

Thanks for your input

Mike

My DH and I did the Royal Swim at Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel - and I agree with the previous poster ... book with them directly.

The Royal Swim was one of the best experiences of my life. It was awesome.

Our kids weren't super strong swimmers at the time so they just watched from the pier - but they'll both be doing it in Hawaii.

Howdy-

My kids want to kiss a dolphin. There is a 3 hour Dolphin FAmily Adventure on Cozumel- the one on the other islands takes longer and we don't want to waste all day..

I booked it for them,it allows a parent to come with them- hads anyone done this? DW and I want to try some of the recommended restaurants and shopping as well!

Thanks for your input

Mike

From the name of it, it sounds like this is a ship excursion? If so, you will probably be going to Dolphin Discovery. Check out their website and the description of their programs and you will most likely find you can book it directly with them a lot cheaper then as a ship excursion.

Regarding time, I doubt that it will take you 3 hours as the dolphin experience is about 40 minutes total and the cab ride is only about 15 minutes each way.

CG

Archived