Shore excursion list

This is going to seem like a strange question. LOL!

I was originally planning to take a Norwegian cruise from Miami to the Bahamas but then decided that maybe I should try Royal Caribbean, since I've never been on that line (only on Norwegian and Princess).

I've read that Coco Cay is nicer than Great Stirrup Cay, and that the Majesty of the Seas is nicer than Norwegian Sky. So that's good. I do prefer the Freestyle dining concept of not having to sit with random people at an assigned table and can go to the main dining room whenever I like (and not have an assigned seating...yuck). So for that respect, I'd much prefer Norwegian, but am willing to try Royal Carribean.

But what I think it might come down to is a specific shore excursion. Norwegian offers a tour of the Everglades after debarkation that automatically brings you right to the airport at the conclusion. I'd love to do that, as I don't have much time to explore Miami or the Everglades on my own.

So I clicked on the shore excursions list on the Royal Carribean website, but I couldn't find a list of the excursions available. It says to click on a link, but the only link brings you to www.cruise.com for a sale on distressed sailings. No mention of shore excursions.

Sooo...anyone familiar with Royal Caribbean who can help me? Do they offer a similar tour from Miami through the Everglades on the way to the airport????

RCCL offers two Everglades Safari tours in Miami.

To view shore excursions on RCCL's website go to: Before You Board > Shore & Land Excursions > Browse by Ports of Call > Caribbean > Miami, Florida > Shore & Land Excursions in Miami, Florida

I would provide a direct link but sometimes RCCL's website shows personal info when doing that :eek: so I won't. :cool:

So I clicked on the shore excursions list on the Royal Carribean website, but I couldn't find a list of the excursions available. It says to click on a link, but the only link brings you to www.cruise.com for a sale on distressed sailings. No mention of shore excursions.

I think I found your problem. You are misspelling Caribbean. You need to go to RoyalCaribbean dot com. There are 2 B's and 1 R.

I think I found your problem. You are misspelling Caribbean. You need to go to RoyalCaribbean dot com. There are 2 B's and 1 R.
Good eye! I didn't notice when I first read the OP but you are correct. When you use 2 R's and 1 B it takes you to a travel agent website. And when you click on Shore Excursions on that website it takes you to the page the OP stated.

Use this: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do and then follow the path I provided in my previous reply.

Archived