belize cave tubing excursion?

abcdefghijklmonpqrstuvwxy

We had a great time with Major Tom and his guides. We did the zipline and cave-tubing. The kid's ages ranged from 8 - 17. Everything felt safe and secure.

My 10 yr old son lost his camera memory card on the bus. I emailed Major Tom about the loss and he emailed me immediately that they will look for it. I was shocked when he emailed me back that they found it and it would be mailed to me.

I highly recommend Major Tom's group

We went through cave-tubing.com with Yhony and his guides. Dennis, Dutch and DeGrito. They were awesome! They explained about the country on the bus ride there and were very entertaining. As I read on this board they pushed/pulled us down the river while the cruise tours where left on their own! I would highly reccommend this tour....also take a waterproof camera along for the picture opportunities!! :)

We went Thanksgiving Day with Vitalino at Cavetubing.bz. He gave us a great tour that included two caves (we saw a lot of groups that were just getting in the river for the second cave). He provided two guides for every eight people, helped carry the tubes (for the older folks and young kids who needed help), and was very attentive to both safety and making sure everyone had fun.

We had a large group so he gave us a very nice group rate. He and his secretary Judy were very quick to respond to communication and he even called me a couple times to answer my questions.

There were several kids and teens in our group and this was unanimously the favorite activity on our cruise.

We used Major Tom! Amazing service and attention. We were only two in the group that signed up for the Zip Line and they tokk us while the larger group got ready for the tubing. There were 4/Guide. Highly recommend!

I only wish the Zip Line portion was longer. What a thrill! We also had a 4 yr old on our tour for the tubing.

My boyfriend and I were on the Pearl last week, and did cave tubing with Marcel from shoretrips.com. We went on a recommendation from our friends who went with Marcel in January. He is an incredible guide. Some people didn't show, so it ended up just being the 3 of us. He took us on an hour tour of the rain forest, pointing out the different trees, plants and bugs. He even cracked cocoa nuts for us to taste! Then, for the cave tubing part, we were the only group wearing helmets (mandatory with shoretrips). Marcel stayed hooked to us the entire time, pointing out the shapes the various stalagmites made. He continued the tour through the drive back to the ship, telling us all about Belize, the Mayan ruins, etc. It was the best excursion we ever went on and the highlight of our cruise. We HIGHLY recommend Marcel.

I booked our cave-tubing excursion through Island Marketing and all I got to say is the excursion was incredibile! Our guide, whose nickname was M&M was outstanding. He did such a great job on not only telling us all about Belize but made sure we had a very good and safe time on our excusion. After cave-tubing we enjoyed some wonderful fruit and then stopped and had lunch at this local place, the food was very simple but good. We had no problem with making it back to the ship on time, since this was some of the concerns of not only myself but others with booking independent tours. My husband and myself are already talking about going back and we know we will be booking again through this company.

Used cave-tubing.com last week and it was amazing! A great tour and very personal attention. We had a big group and they put us into small groups of 4 with an individual guide for each group they pulled us along and took pictures of us when we wanted them to. It was a great tour I would recommend anyone to go with them you will be in good hands and safe. Richard and Dutch were great!! Again recommend cave-tubing.com to all!! They even carried the tubes for all the women in our group. Both thumbs up for them.

Used cave-tubing.com last week and it was amazing! A great tour and very personal attention. We had a big group and they put us into small groups of 4 with an individual guide for each group they pulled us along and took pictures of us when we wanted them to. It was a great tour I would recommend anyone to go with them you will be in good hands and safe. Richard and Dutch were great!! Again recommend cave-tubing.com to all!! They even carried the tubes for all the women in our group. Both thumbs up for them.

These guys are great. We still remember Mike our guide and that was over three years ago...can't say that about any other excursion we've been on. If anyone's worried about safety.....relax..... I'd trust these guys with my family's safety any day, Yhony's guys are the best!

Highly recommend Major Tom!

We just got back from RCI Indep. of the Seas on Dec. 13th. We used Major Tom upon other Cruise Critic recommendations. We booked this on our own for a party of 6. Two other singles from our ship had done so also. We were EXTREMELY impressed with Major Tom and his assistants, Mike and Ahmen. That meant we had 1 guide per 4 people! Met us on time, very informative and entertaining on the bus ride to the caves, safety was priority for them. They had us back to the ship in plenty of time. This was one of our BEST excursions of our 6 cruises! We would highly recommend. Just email him and he will answer quickly. Fun for all ages!:D

We were just on the Spirit Dec 7th and had a great time. We went cave tubing with Cavetubing.bz. The group was 8 guests and four guides. They were great! Our personal guide through the caves was Harrison and he was wonderful. Just two of us and Harrison drifting through these huge caves. A wonderful and very safe trip. We did see all the other guide companies doing the shorter trip, but we had the multiple cave float. Cavetubing.bz gets a standing ovation. Really nice people. We had some folks in a big rush due to an early exit of their ship and our guides split them out so they could get back faster. We had a great time. We even stopped at a local market so we could gets some local beer. Great guys! Thank you!!!

I just noticed some are worried about the temperature in the caves and water. It was very cool when we did our drift. Our guides were cold, but we were OK coming from snow country. Make sure you have a nice dry change of clothes left in the van at the parking lot. They have nice big changing rooms to change your clothes after the drift. If you are really cold sensitive, a shorty wetsuite wouldn't be a bad idea. They said it was a very cold day for us and we did just fine. It was coolish, but OK. We just changed our clothes quick when we got our of the water. We went with Cavetubing.bz. They were wonderful!!! Ask for Harrison to guide you if Vitalino is already taken. Harrison was great. They were all great guides and very nice guys. They had been trained right and made sure Safety was a priority. I was not impressed with the huge groups and poor guides of the other groups. We went in groups of two with a guide. They really were careful to make sure even was safe. No big buses for us!!! We travels in small vans. A much better one on one experience.

Archived