Pearl--what if guests use employee laundry room?

Silverspoon

It's your vacation' date=' don't worry about doing laundry, just stuff it all in the $19.99 laundry bag special. It'll come back all nice and clean and pressed. No muss no fuss for hardly any money.:D[/quote']

How big are those bags anyways? Paper? Plastic?

I think anyone that has worked in any sort of Tourism has a whole book load of stories. I think I will write a companion piece to James's book about Yellowstone.

On both the hilarity and the "are you friggen kidding me" end.

You worked at Yellowstone?? What an amazing place that is. Probably unique to only itself. We spent 9 days there May/June of 07. I am not the outdoorsy type but LOVED EVERY minute of it and can not wait to go back. I have lost 73 lbs since then, and sadly have another 90 or so to go. I don't want to go back until I am closer to my goal so I can take some of those hikes to see the sites not accessible by the roads. For an animal lover like me it was an amazing vacation to see such beauty in nature and amazing beautiful animals so up close.

Sorry to get off the topic-- but Yellowstone is really amazing! I was always so ignorant-- and never realized the immense size etc.... when there would be someone in the news-- missing/lost at Yellowstone-- I would think,"How could someone get lost in a park?" What an idiot I was! Could hardly believe the size and incredible beauty! The wildlife was incredible too! Got a little too close to the buffalo! Didn't know they were dangerous-- they looked so peaceful and docile! They never charged or anything, but my relatives went ballistic when I got about 5 feet away to take a pic! :) Anyway... sorry for rambling and straying off topic! But agree with you Terry! It is great and want to return!

Archived