Discover mexico tours

alexbgood

It´s been 3 years since I was in Cozumel and I´ve spent a lot of time reviewing new activities and attractions. The most notable new thing seems to be Discover Mexico Park. Also, I noticed that they have an important presence onboard cruise ships with various tours offering a visit to the park: at leisure, with Chankanaab and a shopping tour. I also noticed that they have partnered up with Chankanaab as you can print discount coupons for both parks in either of their web sites. I also noticed that the park is located just 2 minutes away from both international an puerta maya piers. Can anyone give me some insight on these tours as I´m thinking on taking the combo Discover Mexico - Chankanaab tour?? I really want to make the most out of my day and show my parents and children a good taste of Cozumel and Mexico. thank you:)

You can easily do it yourself. There is a free shuttle to Discover Mexico from Puerta Maya pier near the taxi stand. We lucked into that fact last Saturday! They certainly don't tell you there is a free shuttle. For a combo ticket $34 you get entrance to Discover Mexico and Chankanaab with transportation between the two. You have to go to Discover Mexico first. You do need to catch a taxi back to the ship from Chank, but it was $10 for up to 4 adults, admittedly tight quarters but only about a 3-4 mile ride.

Archived