Seeking Spa Info

Happy2bCrews

I will be sailing on Dawn the end of Jan for seven days. Anyone have any spa encounters to share? Any recommendations? What is the charge to use the facilities without any massages. Daily vs whole trip. Any and all info very much appreciated.

Thanks

Pam

I will be sailing on Dawn the end of Jan for seven days. Anyone have any spa encounters to share? Any recommendations? What is the charge to use the facilities without any massages. Daily vs whole trip. Any and all info very much appreciated.

Thanks

Pam

Daily charge was $20.00pp, if you got the 7 day pass it was $75.00 and if two of you joined there was a special for $140.00 for both on a 7 day pass total. Divide that by 140.00 divide by 2 people is $70.00 for a 7 day pass divied by number of days comes out to $10.00 a day. Both me and my daughter got the special, it doesnt necessarily have to be husband and wife you can do it with sister, sister in law, daughters etc. I thought that was very nice of them to allow you to do that. In my opinion it was well worth the $10.00 per day and i loved it!

IMG_2228.jpg.edc36a4e17e32469609c0706c97731d6.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg.590658c32720438ffa30fecdc71f03a4.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg.1824f3ab5186234e5bcaedb7c4a4132f.jpg

Thanks

Pam

Those pictures were from our 10/26 sailing on the Dawn. Hope the pictures convince you to do it! It was our first time and I loved it! And will do it again on our Alaska Cruise in May 09. Enjoy!

I got the spa pass on a 13 day Repo recently. It ended up at $10/day, and I used it almost every day. I ended up liking the regular hot tob more. The one with the loungers in it is nice and warm, but you don't get the 'massage' effect as you are not near the water outlets.

I took advantage of the $99 special 20/20/20 minutes of 3 treatments. I liked the hot stone massage the most, which I ended up getting 40 minutes of (they combined the 20 min back and shoulder massage minutes with the hot stone massage minutes). You have a choice from 5 or 6 treatments. Usually on an 'In Port' day.

Nancy

Thanks Debbie for the advise and pics. Did you by chance have any other treatments? Massage? Any recommendations?

We did check out the tour they gave showing the treatments and packages but we were not interested in doing them. On the first day as soon as you board go for the tour and they show you whats available etc. That way you can see what they offer and you can book what you like most.

If I was to purchase a treatment or massage would the rest of the spa be available to me the rest of the day at no additional charge..i.e. steamroom, showers, etc. How $$$ and how long are the massages?

Thanks for all the helpful information

It used to be that if you purchased a spa service, you could use the facilities that entire day. However, I believe that it is now limited to an hour or two prior to your scheduled service.

Maybe someone else can confirm. Otherwise I would take a spa tour after boarding and ask.

Archived