Port of Miami Boarding Times?

swtroy

Advantages of getting onboard early are that you can have lunch, which you have already paid for through your cruise fare. You can explore the ship and get familiar with where things are. You can have that first Funship Special......a must-have on embarkation day for me!

For our Valor cruise from Port of Miami, we arrived at about 11:30 am for a departure time of 4:00 pm. We were onboard and enjoying our vacation by shortly after noon.

We've cruised out of Miami 3 times and each time we've arrived at the port around 11am and were onboard in about an hour. You won't be able to enter your cabin until after 1:30 but it's neat to explore the ship before everyone is onboard.

You can get to the porta nd get in line at around noon and be on board at 1pm. You can quickly get to your cabin, drop your bags (and/or quickly unpack a few items, and then head to Lido for lunch or explore the ship.

I'll be on the Valor in January, 28 days, and I plan on heading to port at 11am.

Archived