First Cruise...is Drinking water okay!

Pastormike

I understand, particularly like the phrase "done time"! I am sure it is not easy being a PK....I have 3....me, I have only done time in NC and GA

It really wasn't too horrible...I'd like to think I and my two sisters turned out ok. In fact it was him who turned me on to cruising...they took it up after I went away to college, and I just took my first last year. Living in Texas, they homeport out of Galveston, which is about a five hour drive. They've sailed on both RCCL and CCL.

the ships use water purified by both reverse osmosis and distillation. The RO-purified water could have residual sodium (to me, the bathroom tap water seems to). If the restaurants use water purified by distillation, it will have no residual sodium and so might, in fact, taste a little different.

We generally use bottled water on the ship and just consider the cost as part of our vacation budget.

to each his/her own!

As for bringing bottled water on board be careful. DW was sent to the 'naughty room' on our Nov cruise on the Grandeur for the water in her suitcase. She had to open it so they could check the contents and make sure it wasn't booze.

As for bringing bottled water on board be careful. DW was sent to the 'naughty room' on our Nov cruise on the Grandeur for the water in her suitcase. She had to open it so they could check the contents and make sure it wasn't booze.

boy, getting sent to the naughty room for water seems a bit over the top :rolleyes: RC could really start to alienate clients if they remain so overzealous in this regard.

Archived