Save the Date cards

Good morning!

I sent an email last night but thought I’d post the information here in case others are interested. Here’s a link to a site I’ve used for shirts, magnets and other items for an upcoming cruise.:cool: When you get to the home page change the drop down for the search to cards, or any other product you may be interested in, and search save the date. Lot’s of designs and other product types to choose from, and you can customize them!;) Hope this helps and congrats!:D Save The Date Products

Good I think that worked! I used white and teal card stock. First, I cut the white card stock to a size that would fit in an envelope then stamped it with a boat stamp in navy ink (wish I used a different color I didn't like the navy and teal together). Next, I used teal card stock and cut out the shape of a luggage tag, then used a sea shell hole punch and punched out a shell and looped teal ribbon through it. I printed out my save the week message on white card stock and glued it to the face of the luggage tag (I wish that I had used colored ink). Then, I affixed the luggage tag part onto the white card stock with double sided foam to make it lifted off the paper, that way people know they can take it off and hang it somewhere to save it. Then I used the sea shell hole punch and punch out teal and navy shells and put them in the opposite corner of the ship stamp, I did this to try to pull the navy and teal colors together. HTH!

Archived