Dumb Luggage Tag Question

btcruzin

Is it OK to print the luggage tags in black & white, instead of color? I can print much faster at work, and also avoid using all my color ink at home ;) But we don't have color printers at the office.

I printed mine off in black and white and I had no problem... I was on the ship by 1 and received my luggage by 2!! :D

Someone will correct me, but the color is significant as to the deck your assigned to. there is a bar code so the color may not be as important as it used to be.

Exactly right. The color of the luggage tag is deck-specific......

• Luggage Tags: Guests will need to print their luggage tags on a printer using regular copy paper. The paper will then need to be folded and then stapled or taped to the luggage handle. Regardless of the deck, all the tags will be the same color. Two different colors are used when there are two ships at the pier at the same time (one orange/one blue), even though guests will print in black and white as well. VIP luggage tags are for Platinum Guests and those guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations (categories 11/12).

https://www.bookccl.com/irman/Booking_Procedures_Policies/sections/ddocs.html

Go ahead and print them in black and white if you prefer. Here's what the color indicates.

Archived