What to do in Progresso?

mcsd63

I have been to Cozumel 2 times on a cruise and for 7 days in April of this year. I have also been to PDC a once on a cruise and a day trip from Coz. What is there to do in Progresso? We enjoy cenotes and like the ruins also.

If you like ruins, you MUST do Chitzen Itza, It was recently called one of the new seven wonders of the world. No where in the US will you get such up close and personal with an archeological site like this. Its a fairly decent bus ride out with a stop at an overpriced gift shop. There will be alot of "vendors" peddling thier good inside the site also. But the ruins are incredible. They also had a box lunch for the ride back. I took this excursion booked through carnival. Dont remember the tour operator. It was not long after the began stopping in progresso, in 06.

• 4 weeks later...
I have been to Cozumel 2 times on a cruise and for 7 days in April of this year. I have also been to PDC a once on a cruise and a day trip from Coz. What is there to do in Progresso? We enjoy cenotes and like the ruins also.

If you like swimming in cenotes, check out AutoProgreso's tours. One of the ruin sites (the one I can't spell) has a large cenote for swimming.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived