Days Inn Miami

lgfromdg

Does anyone have an opinion of the days Inn Miami Airport North? They offer a free shuttle to the POM as well as a free airport shuttle. I have looked up reviews but, as happens so many times, some reviewers say it's fine and others say it's a dump. I'm looking for a reasonable place my DD and I can stay for 1 night prior to our cruise. We don't even land at MIA until 5:00 pm so amenities aren't that important.

Does anyone have an opinion of the days Inn Miami Airport North? They offer a free shuttle to the POM as well as a free airport shuttle. I have looked up reviews but, as happens so many times, some reviewers say it's fine and others say it's a dump. I'm looking for a reasonable place my DD and I can stay for 1 night prior to our cruise. We don't even land at MIA until 5:00 pm so amenities aren't that important.

If this is the Days Inn at the airport. Stay away as far as possible. We got caught there a couple years ago and we said after seeing the dirty room - never again. It was noisy, dirty, and disgusting and old. The restaurant was way over priced and creepy. There are others that will take you to the port - leave this one alone.

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed here in late 2007. The restaurant was only open for breakfast, so we had to walk down the street a half mile until we came to an IHOP that had great food. We ordered by phone for dinner and had it delivered to the room. This hotel has no elevators. The people are not friendly or very professional. The shuttle had a sign up sheet for times. We made it to the lobby with ten minutes to check out before our allotted time and the shuttle was almost full. I'm not sure if they would have waited for us if we'd been a couple minutes later - or if someone else had gotten there first. When writing up my summary for this trip I remarked about this hotel "which I hesitate to recommend".

Archived