cabin views?

mdock

Hey gang!

I am very excited about finally getting to take a cruise !!! We have reservations on the "Triumph" for this coming spring. I have never cruised on such a large ship before and have a question.

We have tenatively reserved a cabin at the very stern of the ship, #7430 on the Empress deck, to be exact. My reasoning is that you would be able to see both views to starboard and port as well as the view directly aft. Have any of you had this opportunity and if so how would you rate it versus a cabin on either the starboard or port side exclusively?

Thanks so much in advance !! Michael

Hey gang!

I am very excited about finally getting to take a cruise !!! We have reservations on the "Triumph" for this coming spring. I have never cruised on such a large ship before and have a question.

We have tenatively reserved a cabin at the very stern of the ship, #7430 on the Empress deck, to be exact. My reasoning is that you would be able to see both views to starboard and port as well as the view directly aft. Have any of you had this opportunity and if so how would you rate it versus a cabin on either the starboard or port side exclusively?

Thanks so much in advance !! Michael

Hey that's pretty cool! We are going to travel on the Triumph in December, but had the opportunity in September 2002 to travel on the Victory in a stern cabin. That was an INCREDIBLE view! Just huge! :D

We had 6440 on the Victory- yes the views are awesome. WHats better about the Empress deck is its between two decks of cabins so no stressing about noise levels from lounges or public areas.

Just be aware that these balconies are far from private. Here is a pic of aft balconies. Its not the triumph but you can see that the cabins are kinda stepped. http://community.webshots.com/photo/93847874/93853128svWgyq

Archived