Resorts in La Ramona......

curious4

We are going to be in La Ramona on December 24th and wanted to get a day pass from Iberostar Resort, but a returned email from them "Mario" said they couldnt due to the high season? Bummer? Does anyone have other suggestions on resorts in La Romana for the day? Leaving soon help! :confused: Thanks

We are going to be in La Ramona on December 24th and wanted to get a day pass from Iberostar Resort, but a returned email from them "Mario" said they couldnt due to the high season? Bummer? Does anyone have other suggestions on resorts in La Romana for the day? Leaving soon help! :confused: Thanks

Yes. Dreams LaRomana told me that they could accommodate us. However, I'm wondering if it's worth it. I think we are going to be there the same day. Anyway the price is $60 per person (10:30 am - 5 pm). And then the cab fare is $25 per person and they cab driver will wait with you for 2 hours. If you want to stay longer the fare is more. I think we are going to opt for something else. What- I have no idea yet.

I checked the "Dreams" resort, boy does that look like a nice place! With 8 of us traveling hmmmm sounds like it could be alot of cash? 60 times 8 with 25 times 8= $680. for 2 hours:cool: Maybe not. Does anyone know about Casa De Campo? I think its closer to the port. Any one been there lately? Thanks.

• 1 year later...

We will be on Carnival Miracle with La Romana on our itinerary. Has anyone stayed at the Dreams Resort on Day Pass? Does it include meals or just drinks? Also, what about transportation there and back? I am assuming it is expensive from the ship's port. Thanks for passing on any info we could use for this port.

We are going to be on the Miracle also and was wondering what beach we are going to that day also. My husband is not a beach person so I want to go to a place that my daughters and I can beach it for the day but my husband can be at the bar. I don't care if we have to purchase food and drinks just want to have everyone happy....

Archived