You Disney people...

bnsilly

Ok, I have read your posts, I have felt your excitement...I can't stand it anymore...I have decided a Disney Cruise will be our next family vacation..:p I have to work my booty off to save the money to do it, but I know it will be awesome and I can not wait to get something booked..Thank you all for your thoughts/info/posts!!!

Thats great news!!!

Now let us know when you pick a date, then start asking questions so you'll get all excited too! Be sure and go to their web site and order the free DVD too.

Be sure and go to the roll call board to find your cruise date and get aquainted with others on your cruise. That really adds to the excitement.

If you dont see your crusie date, then start a meets thread yourself and others will join you.

mom x4,grandma x4

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it's true once you go on a Disney Cruise it's hard to compare especially if you are traveling with kids. This June will be our third consecutive Disney cruise and we live in Hawaii! The one in June was the 7 day Mexican Riviera. Trust me didn't go because of the ports, it was the ship!

Booking while on board will give you deeper discounts on your next cruise. You can always get your deposit back before your payment is due and get a full refund. What you do is book while on the ship and if you are still interested after the deposit, refer your reservation to a travel agent to get more on board credits. Make sure the travel agency is an authorized Disney company. Last cruise we received the $200 from Disney and an additional $150 from the TA. This trip coming in June, we are getting $100 from the TA. If you are military the discounts are very deep.

Beware of the Disney Cruise Bug(Mouse).:)

OP: Congratulations on your decision. You will NOT regret it!!

Our cruise on the Magic in 2006 was the BEST time we have EVER had on a trip. My boys were 10 and 13 at the time and they still talk about it and compare our other cruises to it.

Happy cruising!

Gina

Archived