Help!!!!

mcnabb3801

Hoping you can help....

We are sailing on the Liberty next week and were wandering..

We are using a combination of OBC, Fun Ship Dollars and Cash as our deposit for the cruise for our S&S. $100 OBC + $125 funship dollars + $300 in cash = total of $525. We will be uising our cc ONLY for any overages..we are expecting the overage to be about $500. Will our cc only be charged for the $500 and no hold or will we have a hold of $500 and charge for $500.

Also do we give them the cc # when we first set up our Sign and Sail or only when we are running low?

I've never noticed a hold on funds from my CC, it's always just been charged on the last day for the total. I've known a lot of people that use cash only for their sign and sail card, so it's my understanding that you don't even have to give them a credit card until your balance is low. If you run out of money on your sign and sail card, they'll let you know and you can go to the pursers desk to add money or give them your CC.

You can check your ongoing balance at any time on the TV in your cabin also. This is really handy!

Have a BLAST on your cruise!!!

~Tammy :)

Hoping you can help....

We are sailing on the Liberty next week and were wandering..

We are using a combination of OBC, Fun Ship Dollars and Cash as our deposit for the cruise for our S&S. $100 OBC + $125 funship dollars + $300 in cash = total of $525. We will be uising our cc ONLY for any overages..we are expecting the overage to be about $500. Will our cc only be charged for the $500 and no hold or will we have a hold of $500 and charge for $500.

Also do we give them the cc # when we first set up our Sign and Sail or only when we are running low?

We had a OBC for $700. We did not give them money or a CC#. They don't mind as long as you have enough for the gratuities, which they will subtract right away & you can add to your acct when you are close to $50 or so. We left with $3 still in our acct., as we don't drink & spent it all on excursions, tips and souveniers. Just go to the pursers desk as soon as you get on & tell them this is how you want to do it.

Archived