Does this sound right?

mcnabb3801

We wanted to buy more Funship dollars but realizing how close we are to cruise time we dont have the time. I called up and purchased $200 in OBC to be applied to our account. I did get the name of the person I spoke to but she did say they were not able to email a confirmation but gave me an order#. Does this sound Kosher to everyone?

I have purchased Funship Dollars and had them applied to our account on-line before. I always got an email confirmation about the "gift" I just purchased, and also saw them show up as on OBC when later checking my account on-line. I can't remember how long it took for them to show up on my account, but you might keep checking there.

I can ask my TA to call up and check to see the balance on my OBC? I didn't buy funship dollars but applied money towards OBC... We will have about $725 in OBC - Funship Dollars and cash applied to our account when we set sail...will we still have to put a deposit down? (2 people) also any charges above and beyond the $725 we would like charged to our Visa...when we get near that amount can we go to the Purser's Desk and give them the Visa or do we have to give it at the time of registration

Archived