Dining room attire: Get over it already

And I can't understand how it doesn't. So I guess we agree to not understand each other. Cest La vie

Because if I let every stranger's dress code' ruin my mood' I would battan down the hatches and never leave my home...

:)

Laissez-faire

And I can't understand how it doesn't. So I guess we agree to not understand each other. Cest La vie

Can I answer this one?????????? It would be because Trock is not a nosy busy body, horning in on other peoples business. She probably has a life and it doesn't involve wasting her time worrying about what others are wearing, and in the event that she did notice someones fashion faux pas, she wouldn't dwell on it long enough to cause a moodicus ruinous. (See, I can speak foreigner too. :p)

At least you know what you like and dislike.. I can never understand how what a complete stranger is wearing could, as you put it, ruin your mood..:confused:

Totally agree! Personally, I enjoy dressing up for dinner in the dining room, but I really could care less what anyone else is wearing. Ruin my mood? Not bloody likely! :p ;)

Totally agree! Personally, I enjoy dressing up for dinner in the dining room, but I really could care less what anyone else is wearing. Ruin my mood? Not bloody likely! :p ;)

Right!

Me too .. I get dressed for dinner each night.. but that is me.. I like to dress well whether it's jeans or a dress or cocktail dress... What someone else is wearing has nothing to do with the price of tea in China.. unless of course, the outfit is made in China and that's another thread entirely

lol!:)

Can I answer this one?????????? It would be because Trock is not a nosy busy body, horning in on other peoples business. She probably has a life and it doesn't involve wasting her time worrying about what others are wearing, and in the event that she did notice someones fashion faux pas, she wouldn't dwell on it long enough to cause a moodicus ruinous. (See, I can speak foreigner too. :p)

It is because she has a life..........

LOL... Some will never ever get it..

I think most men would like to see some more T & A

Here you go:

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was at a loss for words because I don't consider it lady like to be showing t and a, I don't want to see it all and I don't like men in tanks, too much skin and back hair and what not, a tank is for the gym or beach.

So no one should wear a tank on a cruise ship anywhere??:confused::rolleyes:

You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig.:D

Cruise ship performers are those that could not get a real good job. I am sure the pro's run bingo games during performances:rolleyes:.The show at Chucky cheese is just as good.

First class on a CCL ship? You don't get out much.Try third rate food.TGI fridays,Red lobster,Olive garden are all better.

I don't want personality,just serve the food and stop trying to work for a bigger tip.Waiter should be seen very little,not every minute never mind being heard.I have heard elementary school children sing better in english.:rolleyes:

Now don't get me wrong, I have no problem paying the price because I know what I am going to get.I have been on 1 or 2 cruises so I can compare it to other things.

I love CCLs product but its not first class by any means. Its the Walmart of the Seas.

Welcome to Walmart:)

Steve

Sorry Steve, I think I got carried away, I cannot remember ever eating in a five star restaurant. We did eat in a four star in France once, I remember two things about that experience, the bill and the chef coming to everyone’s table to see how we liked the meal and to introduce himself. (See, I like the interacting) Most of the time in our travels we will pick a three star restaurant, if lucky to find such.

Speaking of the song “Happy Birthday“; when was the last time you heard our fellow Americans sing that song in TUNE? How awful is that!!!??? Try belting it out in your second language. We smile every time we hear it being sung in the dining room.

Concerning shows: Most of us have TV’s and are open-minded as to what is good and what is not. BTW; We had the good luck to see Cirque du Soleil twice, once in Montreal and once on the Carnival Destiny, not bad for Wal-Mart cruise line.

I wear a suit every day to work. So when I'm on vacation I will wear what I choose which is usually a pair of Jeans t-shirt and flip-flops

If you don’t like it then don't look it's that easy. This is Carnival we our cruising not RCL

It's a good thing you are cruising on Carnival. I went on an RCL cruise one time and the food wasn't too good. Come to think of it the service on RCL was pretty bad too.

At the end of the day, when all has been said and done, I am thankful for my uniqueness. As I am unique. Just like everyone else in this world. Their views, experiences, aspirations, etc, are all different from mine. Someone is going to have to be dressed in some manner my mind cannot wrap itself around (and even then I will try to understand) or be really, really stinky for me to even notice. I try to pick my battles, and this just isn't one of them as I don't care. If my dress isn't acceptable to you (b/c it is acceptable to my friends and family), then that is your problem. Wish you well with that one.

OK>> Gotta admit.. I dont get this complaint..

Men have hairy armpits.. THEY ARE MEN! They are supposed to have hairy armpits...

What is wrong with this? I am not offended by a tank top.. (Talking lido not dining room here..but I would not care what someone else wore to dinner)

If the guy smells good and is clean and well groomed.. Dont hairy armpits come with the, ah-hem .. entire package?

Sorry I am not into the metro sexual looking guy who manscapes his eyebrows so fine, they look better than mine...or shaves his pits...

So I guess it's me.. I dont get the offense...

I am seriously not having a problem with this look ;)

e20864c9a6037ef00000014-hugh_jackman.jpgdd53fc3b1d5533ca

Manly men, doing manly things in a manly way. Oh, man!!

Archived