2005 information?

I just got in the mail today beautiful brochures from Silversea and Seabourn. But they are all for 2004! I want to plan a trip or two for 2005-- but well into the year -- like July-September. I cannot get any line to advise what will be available, Any ideas? I am especially interested in Holland America, Royal Caribbean and Costa for a Mediterranean cruise. Thanks for any help.

Gene in Birmingham

I know they also have Mariner displaying throught 2005 cuz we are booked on the 8/14/05 cruise. Interesting thing is that this info has not been passed on to other non-RCCL sites. For example Yahoo only goes through April 05 for Mariner.

Mark

I am booked on AOS for December 2005. The info is on the RC web site and my TA also had the info but did not have it listed on her web site. I think the TA web sites just don't list that far in advance because they are trying to sell current year (less than 12 months out. Call your favorite travel agent, I am sure they can help you plan your 2005 cruise.

107134354kNepvj_th.jpg

Carnival Sensation 09/99

Carnival Victory 12/01

Carnival Sensation 05/02

Carnival Pride 12/02

Carnival Spirit 12/03

Celebrity Galaxy 3/04

Until Carnival Conquest

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;12;12;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until Royal Caribbean Adventures of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2005;12;4;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived