Paradise Panic!!!!!

wendic

I have some issues.....I have a group cruise planned for 33 people on the Paradise sailing Jan 9th for 3 days. I went against my better judgement and went with my friends agent in Washington, I am in California. Well, bad weather and we still don't have our documents! She called me today and said she went over them and there were a few problems, people in wrong rooms and missing documents altogether. She said this is common for group cruises but we are down to the wire on time! What if we can't get our documents on time? I opted not to do the printable ones on the internet, I wish I would of now.

Also, is it hard to make changes to your dinner seating? I have a feeling that's all screwed up too. Should of booked directly with Carnival.....:confused:

Wendi

Do you have your reservation number? You can access your e-docs on the Carnival website as you have already made final payment and your paper docs were issued. My TA got the paper ones and passed them to us, but we also could access the e-docs online.

You really don't need the actual documents to board. Passport (or birth certificate and photo ID), credit card, and a complete FunPass (you can do this on Carnival's website as well) and you're on board!

If you are missing luggage tags, you can print those from the e-docs and can get them at the pier if need be.

Yes, I did my Funpass thing already. My TA said since I opted to do paper docs, I can't print the ones off the computer. Do you know anything about this? If I can, I will have everyone do this, and the ones that are still messed up will just wait till it gets worked out. This would put me at ease.....;)

I don't know if it's changed since last year (I booked without my TA this time and chose e-docs) but I was able to do both.

I would suggest going to the website and trying. The worst that will happen is that it won't let you. ;) You need your reservation number, ship name, and sail date.

Yes, I did my Funpass thing already. My TA said since I opted to do paper docs, I can't print the ones off the computer. Do you know anything about this? If I can, I will have everyone do this, and the ones that are still messed up will just wait till it gets worked out. This would put me at ease.....;)
Your TA is telling you a story. You can do both once the paper docs have been sent to your TA (or you personally if you book through Carnival).

I am looking at my paper docs sitting here beside my computer. Once I got them I also printed out my luggage tags from eDocs.

Lovely.....thank you guys so much!!!! Because I booked 8 cabins in my group, everyone in my group got a $50 credit and a bottle of wine. I also got my cruise for free, minus the taxes and such. If I had booked directly with Carnival, would they have offered some kind of incentive similiar to that? Thanks for all your help!! Wendi

Archived