Cruise to Cozumel/Cancun

mcdevitt83

Is there such a cruise to Cozumel or Cancun, that docks and stays a few days like to the Bahamas? We stopped in Cozumel on our Thanksgiving cruise and LOVED it. My DH will not fly, but we want to go back and stay awhile..

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Now let me ask you this.....One of my DH's students is going on a cruise to Cozumel one way....then a few days later catch another back to the states......

Can you are anyone share some light on this......

My guess is that they are paying for 2 cruises. You can book a one way cruise with Carnival but you will pay the full round trip fee.

On one of my cruises, one of the gals at my dinner table lived in Cozumel and would fly to Texas to visit and then she would buy things for her business in coz and bring them back on the ship. She only went from Galveston to coz but paid the full fee. But for her it was cheaper than shipping the items back and she got a cruise too.

I like to refer to this as the drug and drag. All you have to do is drug your husband and then simply drag him on to the plane. If you leave from Charlotte you can be in Cozumel in less than 3 hours on a direct flight.

On one of my cruises, one of the gals at my dinner table lived in Cozumel and would fly to Texas to visit and then she would buy things for her business in coz and bring them back on the ship. She only went from Galveston to coz but paid the full fee. But for her it was cheaper than shipping the items back and she got a cruise too.

Was she blond and own a dive operation? That's what a blond, dive operation owning friend of mine has done. Cheaper to take a cruise home to haul heavy stuff than to fly home and pay for the added weight.

The drug and drag does seem to work! I've gotten my severely claustrophobic, afraid to fly, control freak (someone else is in charge of the plane) hubby to Europe twice now by getting a scrip for anti anxiety and loading him up with drinks!! Of course, he had 3 weeks til the flight home to obsess about it, but oh well!!!! I had fun!;)

Archived