Magic dining room temps

Morecruisesplz

I have always needed long sleeves in the dining rooms. Last month when we cruised, 2 rooms were cold and Lumieres was too warm. Not sure why. But all the other cruises I really needed a sweater.

mom x4,grandma x4

Thank you for the quick response! As I checked back for a response my wife was saying: "Can you copy and send this tip list from mom x 4 to Beth?" (Beth is our daughter who will be on her first cruise this time. We just visited them in Columbus for a few days and she has clothing stacked every where trying to figure out what to pack!) This cruise will be our first with all the kids and grandkids so very excited.

Thank you for the quick response! As I checked back for a response my wife was saying: "Can you copy and send this tip list from mom x 4 to Beth?" (Beth is our daughter who will be on her first cruise this time. We just visited them in Columbus for a few days and she has clothing stacked every where trying to figure out what to pack!) This cruise will be our first with all the kids and grandkids so very excited.

Everyone over packs clothes on their first cruise. With us for a 7 day I take 2 slacks, 3 bouses, 1 skirt,and matching top, and if we do formal night one nice dress. Only one pair of black sandals work for all dinner clothes, oh and pirate outfit for pirate night.

for daytime I take 2 shorts, 3 shirts one bathing suit, 1 jeans, 1 sweater and 1 light weight jacket , one sweatshirt and tennis shoes. Thats all for a 7 day cruise accept underwear.

sometimes I take less tops for daily wear and buy t-shirts on the ship or islands to wear. That way I have a souvenir to wear and saves on the packing.

My first cruise I took 5 times that amount. Never again!

With young kids you need more or do a laundry once while on board. when the grandkids come along I am always up early and will do a laundry at 6 a.m. when nobody is around.

I hope you all have a magical cruise!!!

Be sure and post a report for us to let us know how you like it.

mom x4,grandma x4

Leave on the Magic on the 3rd of January and it's been some time since we cruised with Disney. We're wondering if the dining rooms are chilly (like on RCCL) where you need a sweater or jacket?

We were on our second cruise Nov 1-8 on the Magic. Last year did a 4 night cruise on the Wonder. I always brought a sweater to the dining room and ALWAYS wound up wearing it. i noticed others seemed okay without and then lots with shawls, sweaters or jackets. If you tend to feel chilly in general, bring the sweater. I'd rather have it if needed than be without and be cold! Have a great trip.

Archived