Lirica Caribbean Jan 09 snorkel

Wishbone2

This is our first cruise with MCS.

My wife and I are booked on the Lirica for Jan 23rd and will be going to St Lucia for the second time. We will book a snorkel trip with Island divers (see web site) and know that they offer a deal for three couples.

We are in our late 40’s and are very active water people. It’s a great trip for people who are physically fit- good swimmers and have snorkeling experience. The snorkel folks travel (with the divers) to some great locations. We loved this the first time (Nov 07) and will book direct with them this time.

Regards, Wishbone

hi there! We are on the same cruise as u, we thought we were going there too, but found out that were visiting Martinique instead of st lucia. We had to cancel our tour there. We are avid snorkellers and my hubby lugs to scuba dive. If we could find somewhere in Martinique, we would join u. Take care!

Sorry we wont be able to snorkel at the Pitons but we are excited about going to a new place. We would love to dine with you some night.We chose the early seating. All the best in the New Year!Regards, Wishbone Rapid City, South Dakota

Hi Wishbone, we are on the early seating too (hopefully, from the sounds of it, that could change). I think Martinique will be quite nice for snorkelling etc. It's in between St Lucia and Dominica. We absolutly loved snorkelling in Dominica. It is beautiful. We do have a roll call going for our cruise! You are welcome to join it!! Happy New Year!!!!

Archived