Sandals Beach Break at Ocho Rio, yes or no?

marska

I'd love to hear from anyone who booked this shore excursion-

Did you like it?

Was it worth the money?

How much time did you actually get at the resort? Our ship is docked for about 6 hours and wondering how much time we will have at the resort...

Thank you!

We did the white river tubing. It was a blast. The tubing ends at a beach park. The beach was really nice and not real crowded. They had a bar right on the beach. It was a little pricy, but worth it. We then spend the rest of the afternoon at Margaritaville. That was a real party.

Have fun, just got back on the 13th.

Robert:p

We did the Sandals Ocho Rios on our cruise this August. We really loved it. We spent the entire day at the pool, in the ocean, or in the hot tub. Lunch was served right on the beach, and it was pretty good too. I think we were there around 5 hours or so. It was pretty much the entire time we were in port. I would do it again in a second.:rolleyes:

I stayed at this resort over Thanksgiving, it is a very nice resort and there were some passengers from one of the ships that we talked to one day. If you like to drink and have a quite beach then this would be good. I would not book it on the ship as I think the people we talked to did it on their own and saved money doing it that way.

We did this excursion in September and absolutely loved it. We booked the excursion through Royal Caribbean and the tour actually took us to Sandals Dunns River instead of Sandals Ocho Rios. If you enjoy relaxing on the beach or at the pool, it is a great way to spend the day.

Sandals was very nice and all you can eat and drink is included in the price. We were there 5-6 hours and have nothing but positive things to say. We've been to Jamaica several times and will definitely do this excursion again.

Archived