Adding someone to reservation???

Mamabug

My DH and I booked our cruise this morning just for the two of us. We told family that they need to let us know by this time if they wanted to come to and no one did. Well now my MIL thinks she wants to come. Can I just call RCCL and add her to the reservation??? We would probably have to change our room, right now we doing the lowest possible always, the inside guaranted. We are currently #6657 on Voyager of the Seas.

So adivice??? How do I add, should be upgrade room?? Could care less about size as we are never in there but need to sleep 3.

HELP HELP!!!

As Sue mentioned...........it's no problem to add a third person. If RCCL has the room..........they will move you to accomodate the third person in your party.

I will warn you.........if you booked an inside cabin.........and now you are adding one more person.........they will keep you in an inside....with a pullman bed.

Do not expect to be upgraded to something that would accomodate 3 people in style...........because you have 3 on your reservation.

Rick

As Sue mentioned...........it's no problem to add a third person. If RCCL has the room..........they will move you to accomodate the third person in your party.

I will warn you.........if you booked an inside cabin.........and now you are adding one more person.........they will keep you in an inside....with a pullman bed.

Do not expect to be upgraded to something that would accomodate 3 people in style...........because you have 3 on your reservation.

Rick

On that note, you need to decide who will sleep up in the pullman.

Ok, so we decided that we want a bigger room?? As long as they are available that won't be a problem right? We can just call RCCL and add MIL and then upgrade??

You don't mention how close to sailing you are. You can add another person as long as 1. they have triples available and 2. they have not exceeded the numbers souls onboard (which equals number of life boat seats). Call as soon as you can.

As long as there is room, RCCL will always let you upgrade and take your money. :)

Got it!! I figured but they aren't open today so I will have to call tomorrow!

We are sailing Feb. 8th, 2009. We just booked the other day and I was checking cabins and there are a few left so hopefully I will be able to get it tomorrow.

DH decided that we can upgrade because we are celebrating 5 years on marriage and we are buying MIL to cheer her up since FIL died a few months ago! We are also losing our pre-adoptive son this month and it's complete heartbreak for us. We all need some cheering up here!!

Keep fingers crossed that we can do this, we need a vaca around here!!!!

Archived