shuttles to the port

Hi again,

Thank you for the couple of responses to an earlier question....

Has anyone had any experience with the Cocoa Beach Suttle? They gave me a price of $150 round trip from a hotel in Kissimmee to Port Canaveral and back to a Disney hotel after the cruise...including booster seats and a 15 minute trip to the grocery store. Most of the other places I called were $200-$285 for the same transportation. Anyone use them? Are they reliable??

Thanks for your help!

We used them Dec 19/08 from MCO to Port Canaveral for our last cruise. We had no trouble with them other than waiting for approx. 15-20 minutes after we contacted them to let them know we were at the airport. To their defense, the driver had to pick up another party of 9 before us so that could have been the reason for the delay. The van was big enough for us all and they have a trailer attached to the back for the luggage so there was no issue there.

Not sure if you'll use them on the way home too, but we saw them waiting for passengers once the ship docked so they wouldn't be late. Overall, I would use them again.

Archived