I need a beach and dive.

tximprov

Although it is not that easy. I am traveling with my 74 yo Mother and 47 yo sister. My mother will be in a wheelchair because she does not have the stamina and cant stand for long periods of time. My sister can walk well but has some balance issues due to previous stroke.While her mobility is good, she does need handrails and such. My partner and I want to dive on this trip also. I am completely comfortable leaving them on their own if I know the facilities are stable, ie...flat sidewalks and such. I know that sand on the beach isnt stable, but they can hang out in the patio areas and by the pool. I was looking at Nachi Cocum but after reading a review on trip advisor, and hearing about the walk into the resort area is a bit like a beaten path.....The Wyndom would be ok, but cant do their dive due to times....more info....will be cruising the Ecstasy on 30 March, in Cozumel. our time in port according to the CCL website is 8am to 4pm. Not sure what the time difference is. I think Cozumel is one hour behind. If we cant dive, then so bit, I will take another trip some other time, I just want my Mother and my sister, who were both Widowed last year to have a good and relazing time.

Although it is not that easy. I am traveling with my 74 yo Mother and 47 yo sister. My mother will be in a wheelchair because she does not have the stamina and cant stand for long periods of time. My sister can walk well but has some balance issues due to previous stroke.While her mobility is good, she does need handrails and such. My partner and I want to dive on this trip also. I am completely comfortable leaving them on their own if I know the facilities are stable, ie...flat sidewalks and such. I know that sand on the beach isnt stable, but they can hang out in the patio areas and by the pool. I was looking at Nachi Cocum but after reading a review on trip advisor, and hearing about the walk into the resort area is a bit like a beaten path.....The Wyndom would be ok, but cant do their dive due to times....more info....will be cruising the Ecstasy on 30 March, in Cozumel. our time in port according to the CCL website is 8am to 4pm. Not sure what the time difference is. I think Cozumel is one hour behind. If we cant dive, then so bit, I will take another trip some other time, I just want my Mother and my sister, who were both Widowed last year to have a good and relazing time.

have you considered Playa Uvas? what they offer may fit the bill!!

Thanks for the replies....I emailed alison who recommended Playa Palancar to get my mother and sister settled then dive with their dive shop. From what I ehar about alison, she wouldnt recommend a bad dive shop. So I think we will do that, and see how they settle and go from there. I think Chakaanaab would have larger crowds than My Mother could handle.

Archived