Question about room assignments/upgrades

sjram

We sail in a little over a week. We reserved a guaranty 6A room. When I go to my profile on Carnival it shows me my assigned stateroom. Is it possible this could still change/we could be upgraded? I don't want to print my tags if it may change. My TA said it could change up to the day before, but what are the chances of that actually happening? Also, we debated over upgrading to a balcony. Right now it is about 120 per person for a five day cruise. Is that average or a good deal? If we were going to upgrade should we do it now or wait till a few more days until sailing and see if the price goes down any? Do you think all the balconies left available would be in undesirable locations this close to the sail date? Sorry so many questions. Thanks!

Julia

I have been booked many times before and when I arrived at the ship had a different room assignment due to upgrades. I am leaving next Thursday and just recently upgraded to an outside room for $70/cabin from an inside cabin.

Archived