Signature dishes for each restaurant?

flashdog_1

Would someone please elaborate? I don't want to miss anything! I'm guessing this is fleet wide, not specific to a specific ship.

Also, with the ads saying Lobster Every Night, would some please tell me which dish is in which restaurant?

I read that the italian restaurant has lobster ravioli. I had crab and lobster ravioli on Majesty and did not like it. I want just plain lobster ravioli. Is this true, or is it the mixture? Thanks!

Fleet wide? Maybe. Someone else can elaborate further. As far as the Dawn is concerned, I know that lobster tail is usually served in the main dining room on the first sea day (dubbed "optional formal night"). And, you can get whole Maine lobster in Cagney's every night, lobster ravioli in Impressions every night. I'm sure that Le Bistro probably has a lobster dish, but I don't remember. Their Chateaubriand is wonderful. Also, I highly recommend Teppanyaki. Many beef, chicken, and sea food dishes to choose from. I've never eaten at Salsa's, but heard it's good Mexican food. And, of course, the main dining rooms (Aqua and Venetian) always have many different dishes to choose from.

I recommend going to the Purser's Desk as soon as you embark. Check out all the menus (including the main dining room plans for the week). Then, plan where you'll eat each night.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived