infants/toddlers in pool on the HOLIDAY?

lovemykids

No! I had no clue how deep the pools are - that's why I asked - I've never been on a cruise before.

It's definitely better to ask now.

You might also want to check out the Family Cruise forum here on CC. You'll probably find a lot of discussions about things you may not have thought of yet. Here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

On the Holiday, the kiddie pool is on Promenade Deck, extreme rear of the ship. Camp Carnival is a half deck down. It's very shallow, and you can sit in the pool with the child, so would be ideal. One that young is going to get splashed bigtime in the pool on Lido.

I will tell you that the one rough day we had @ sea, we standing at the back of the Promenade deck by the kiddy pool. The seas were so rough, we watch as the water in the pool swished back & forth so hard it spilled over the sides. As we walked closer there was a little girl (about 8 or so) with her snorkel & mask trying to swim in the pool. We watched her for about 1/2 hr & then I went & asked her if she was tired, fighting the waves in the pool. She said she loved it. So we had our own wave pool on our trip :)

Archived