Recent Summit Experiences- Esp CS 6104

WineDown17

Would love to hear from folks who have recently sailed aboard Summit...

Realizing she is not a new ship- how are things overall? I am the kind of person who will be very happy to be away from the office for 14 days.. so a little wear and tear is not a big deal.

Has anyone been in CS 6104 recently? How is it faring??

More importantly- how is the service?

Sailing in May.. And counting the days....

Would love to hear from folks who have recently sailed aboard Summit...

Realizing she is not a new ship- how are things overall? I am the kind of person who will be very happy to be away from the office for 14 days.. so a little wear and tear is not a big deal.

Has anyone been in CS 6104 recently? How is it faring??

More importantly- how is the service?

Sailing in May.. And counting the days....

Been on the Summit in December of this past month and will be on it again on Jan 31st and again on April 18th. I live in San Juan, so I can do this with ease. Anyway, it was in great shape and had a blast. It may be aging, but I love the way the ship is laid out and designed. Very elegant. I had a great time and I know you will too. Have not been in that cabin, so I cannot comment. I am sure it will be gorgeous!

Sure, there are some people who notice every tear or scrape, but I am not one of them. Put your cares away and relax. You will have a great time.

--Jeff

Thanks Cathy annd Jeff! You sound like cruisers after my own heart!

I know we will have a wonderful time and it is nice to hear from folks who see the glass as half full!!

Let me think.. 2 weeks of a suite, with a butler, traveling Europe with my family.. or.. working, cooking, cleanining, doing laundry.. Hmm. Hard pick! I guess I can deal with some wear and tear.:p

I have just seen so many horrible posts that it is easy to second guess. I love this ship, and am really looking forward to sailing her again in May! 6 years away was far too long! :)

Archived