Vancouver hotel

We will be staying in Vancouver 1 night pre-cruise in September. Our flight from Boston does not get in till 6:00pm so probably 7-7:30 before we arrive at hotel. This would be 10:30 Boston time. We will be tired and hungry. I am looking for a hotel that has a casual restaurant in the hotel or next to it - do not want to walk any distance. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

We will be staying in Vancouver 1 night pre-cruise in September. Our flight from Boston does not get in till 6:00pm so probably 7-7:30 before we arrive at hotel. This would be 10:30 Boston time. We will be tired and hungry. I am looking for a hotel that has a casual restaurant in the hotel or next to it - do not want to walk any distance. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

The Hyatt downtown is central and has lots of casual places nearby.

Viv

Can't help you with Zachary's but if you were to stay at the Best Western Downtown on Drake St there is a White Spot restaurant right there - the White Spot chain has been around for more than 80 years and has a large cult following including this poster who eats there at least once a week - you can also order from the menu to your room and charge the meal to your room.

Here's a link to there web site - they are very casual:

http://whitespot.ca/

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

Urban trekker - thanks so much for your response. It looks like Best Western/Whitespot is exactly what we are looking for. Checked the reviews and price for Best Western and they are not bad. I know flying from Boston with a layover in Toronto we would not feel like trying to find a restaurant when we arrive. Thanks again.

Thanks - I am only too happy to help people with there visit to my home and native city - that Best Western also has a shuttle service - it will take you to the port - at least to Canada Place if you are cruising from that pier.

Cheers

Dennis

Archived