camp carnival pagers?

LOVE2CRUISEALSO

What size are the pagers they hand out for camp carnival? The reason I ask this .... I don't like caring a lot of stuff on board. Is it a clip on? can I carry it with my S&S card? just wanted to know:)

About the same size of your font...big enough:D.

About the same size of your font...big enough:D.

I can actually see it!:D On Valor and Victory we were issued cell phones. They were average size, non-flip style. DH kept it in his pocket. We found that we were able to use them to call around the ship. It was easy to call back to the room with it.

Is it true that only very young kids' parents get the pagers/cell phones? Our daughter is 6 years old and I really want to be able to be contacted if she needs me, but I've heard they only give them out to the toddler/preschooler parents. Any truth to that?

Is it true that only very young kids' parents get the pagers/cell phones? Our daughter is 6 years old and I really want to be able to be contacted if she needs me, but I've heard they only give them out to the toddler/preschooler parents. Any truth to that?

I've heard that they only guarantee them to the 2-5 group. After that they'll offer them up to the 6-8 group. On the Destiny, they seemed to have plenty of pagers available after the 2-5 group; it looked like anyone else who wanted one could get one. However, if you're cruising in a busy season, there may not be any left, in which case you wouldn't be able to get one. In that case, your best bet is to just call camp periodically and make sure she's doing okay.

Archived