Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Galveston

5waldos

Does anyone know for sure that you can leave your car there during a cruise? And whether or not the shuttle is free? I had understood that you could and it was, but on their web site they say No cars can be left, and don't mention the shuttle at all. I don't seem to be able to call the hotel and the email address I have didn't work. This was the primary reason to chose this hotel so I'll have to start all over again if I was mistaken.

Just got an answer to my own question. $20 to leave the car, no shuttle available any longer. This from the hotel directly. Bummer.

Well that stinks! :mad: We're booked there as well and thought we would have access to a shuttle. And with a "prepaid" rate I don't think we can cancel. We won't have a car to leave, but I guess we'll be calling for a taxi...?

the holiday inn resort website says they offer transportation in a 6 mile radius- i tried to find the phone # but my computer quit on me - will try calling to confirm this- this is the one at 5002 seawall

now that my computer works again i will try finding the # ...lol

Archived