explorer 2/13/9 limon falls horseback if you want to join us

Hi,

I have contacted shoretrips multiple times d/t we wanted this excursion in Samana and my dd is 14 and wasn't allowed to participate thru rcl, so this company was recommended by my TA, and this is the email i got today. There is 3 is our group, need a minimun of 8 to do it. Once 8 are booked they will send out confirmation email. If you have any ?? let me know. Either click on link or cut/paste to get to desired page. This is going to be so much fun.

Mary:D

Hi Mary,

I have gotten the green light for the 10am start time, so I have posted a special page on the website where your group can book. You can either go to ‘Groups’ and look for “O’Loughlin Party”, where you will find the Horseback Ride listed in Samana, or you can call in your reservations as well.

Here is the link to the group page:

http://www.shoretrips.com/common/groups3.asp?grpcod=G090106002

Let me know what else I can do!

Regards,

Sarah

Sarah Emerson

ShoreTrips

414-964-2100

888-355-0220

the above opportunity is still available, we are actually not going to be doing this excursion, my oldest daughter fell on ice and hurt her back, so horseback riding is out. but the opportunity is still available under the same group name if anyone is interested.

mary

Archived