My dilemma

Dannie138

We wanted to do the zipline/cavtubing combo. With the zipline not being run and my cruise a month away...I'm not sure what to do.

We were going to see Chaccoben in another port...

I'm not sure...advice would be welcome. I don't want to book the ziplining/tubing combo and not know it's status!

Should we..

1) Do cavetubing on its own? If we do that, how much time would we have after...and what else could we do that day?

2) Do Lamanai? Is it similar to Chaccoben? It appears you can enter Lamanai and you can't Chaccoben....so if we do this, should we book an alternative to Chaccoben? (I know this takes all day...so I'm assuming NCL is our best bet). Would we be able to grab a few souveniers on the way back or are we cutting it close?

3) Alternate ideas anyone?

I Highly recommend Lamanai. We did this two years ago and I'm going back with family members this year. Lamanai is more than ruins the journey there is also great. There is a place to buy local souveniers before you get on the river portion of the tour. When we where there last year we did a snorkel tour which was also good.

There is a place to buy local souveniers before you get on the river portion of the tour.To go to Lamanai you will tender to shore, board a bus for a trip to the river,board a boat to the ruins. I recommend doing this trip through ncl.

Archived