Emerald Princess 3/20 - Any other families sailing with us?

mary_228

The roll call for this sailing is about 25 pages long and only three families have registered. Of course there are likely more, given that this is Spring Break. I thought maybe the size of the roll call is so overwhelming that "new" cruise critics aren't bothering to sign up since it's hard to get to know people on that big of a thread, so I've decided to post here.

I am Mary, sailing with husband Tom and our two children, Kelly (13) and Ryan (11). This will be their sixth cruise, and we are really looking forward to it.

We did that cruise last March (Spring Break). There were, if I recall, about 120 kids under 18. (Four of them were with us.) They told us that because it was 10 days (rather than 7), there weren't as many kids. My kids (3.5 and nearly 7 at the time) had a blast!

Mary, we are going with you on 3/20 and are on the roll call - and it is a long roll call!! We are also really looking forward to the trip. When I joined the roll call I asked in a posting if anyone else was travelling with kids - but there are so many messages on that thread that I think it just got lost :)

Onthebrink- our kids will be 3 1/2 and almost 7 - so I am glad to hear that yours really enjoyed it!

Lisa

Archived