Boston luggages storage for late flight

sunraiser

This question has been asked before without a satisfactory answer. However, I did find this - http://www.roweswharfwatertaxi.com/faq.html. The water taxi site says that they will store luggage in a locked room at Rowe's Wharf for customers. This could work for you, but I'd call them to be sure exactly what they are offering. It's a quick cab ride from the pier to Rowe's Wharf. You could leave your luggage, make a reservation for the water taxi to the airport ($10/pp) later in the day, and take off to sightsee around Boston. The only down side is that when you get to Logan Airport, you would have to take a free shuttle bus to your terminal.

We had the same concern as you while planning.

An option is to ask your hotel if you can leave your luggage there when you return. The hotel we stayed at before boarding the ship told me that we can do it since they do it as a courtesy for their guest.

Another option is to rent a car. A friend who was embarking on a cruise after we disembarked loaned us his rental (my dh did pay a small fee as 2nd driver). We toured Boston and returned it to the Logan site for him.

Hope these give you ideas and also from the previous suggestion.

Archived