Atlantis Aquaventure through Carnival

hoogs

Which is why I asked in the first place, but there IS a food symbol which means food is provided. So if they don't provide me lunch or some kind of snack I will be complaining for sure.

I CALLED and talked with two people at Carnival, first a regular excursion person who stated that if the food symbol was there than it was included, a voucher would be given. THere is one that say WITHOUT FOOD and it is like $109 or so. Then she transferred me to the supervisor who confirmed that the food symbol meant yes they would give you a voucher. I did suggest that they change the description, he told me that they basically typed it once and copied it over, not adding the voucher.....so until someone comes back who specifically books this $120 deal, we wont know......:confused:

so I have to just take in faith they know what they are talking about at the excursion line...:rolleyes:

I CALLED and talked with two people at Carnival, first a regular excursion person who stated that if the food symbol was there than it was included, a voucher would be given. THere is one that say WITHOUT FOOD and it is like $109 or so. Then she transferred me to the supervisor who confirmed that the food symbol meant yes they would give you a voucher. I did suggest that they change the description, he told me that they basically typed it once and copied it over, not adding the voucher.....so until someone comes back who specifically books this $120 deal, we wont know......:confused:

so I have to just take in faith they know what they are talking about at the excursion line...:rolleyes:

yeah I called and got a similar answer, but the one person ensured me that I DO get lunch.

Ill find out soon enough, we leave next week. Ill report back :)

• 3 weeks later...

Im back from my trip. It does include a meal voucher which you can use for a meal at Atlantis. You can pick from a hot dog, pizza, hamburger, or chicken fingers. This also includes a huge thing of fries and a big pop.

I was very satisfied with both the meal and the transportation included from Carnival, I had no issues whatsoever.

You will be told when to meet on the dock, ours left around 9:30am. From there you are led to the bus. Once at Atlantis you get a guided tour to get acquainted with the grounds, its fairly brief, but necessary IMO. After that you are free to do whatever you want. Awesome excursion IMO.

Im back from my trip. It does include a meal voucher which you can use for a meal at Atlantis. You can pick from a hot dog, pizza, hamburger, or chicken fingers. This also includes a huge thing of fries and a big pop.

I was very satisfied with both the meal and the transportation included from Carnival, I had no issues whatsoever.

You will be told when to meet on the dock, ours left around 9:30am. From there you are led to the bus. Once at Atlantis you get a guided tour to get acquainted with the grounds, its fairly brief, but necessary IMO. After that you are free to do whatever you want. Awesome excursion IMO.

thanks for the reveiw, having been to ATlantis 4 times I dont need a tour so, did you get your bands right away? or did you HAVE to wait till after the guided tour? I wondered if I could skip this tour?? I still have my maps from Atlatis a year ago......:confused:

Can you tell me what that lunch would have cost without the vouchers? I'm getting mixed answers, some say upwards of $20 a meal and some say only $9.

It sounds like Carnival is a much better deal. NCL doesn't even offer lunch, or a free beach chair and they want $149 for my cruise. (of course it is easter.)

Can you tell me what that lunch would have cost without the vouchers? I'm getting mixed answers, some say upwards of $20 a meal and some say only $9.

It sounds like Carnival is a much better deal. NCL doesn't even offer lunch, or a free beach chair and they want $149 for my cruise. (of course it is easter.)

It would easily be $20 for what you get. If I remember right a Hamburger was around $10 alone! I know the cheeseburger was $14.

Also to answer the other question asked...........yes you can go on your own. You get your bands at the pier so once you get off the bus at Atlantis you could easily just go out on your own.

Archived