The Elation

BeansoBob

I just finished a 5 Day Baja cruise out of San Diego. The Embarkation and the Deembarkation was super quick. About getting deembarkation, they do groups by deck. If you are on Riviera you will be dead last. Suggestion, even if you don't have to fly somewheres maybe tell the Information Desk that and they will give you a higher number. The activities are quite fun. My Dad and I went on the Whale Watching out of Cabo and had a blast cause there were tons on whales. The Fox studios tour is fun, because it is more hands on then Universal Studios. The food is fine for cruise food. The service after Day 1 gets more personalized, because Dinning Staff learns names. Also, make sure that before you go that you specify which dinner time you want when you book, because the M'trede did not seem to want to help lots of people to change. The shows were almost as good or better then Vegas style.

I forgot, late at night in the Romeo and Juliet Lounge there is an awsome band to go listen to. They are a bunch of Asian guys that sing awsome rock music. Listening to them can often last late into the night after the last show for the late night seating.

Thanks for the info - I am sailing on the Elation in less than 2 weeks!

Can I ask you a question about the whale watching excursion? How big was the boat? Were there drinks, food and restrooms on board? I have no idea what to expect.

How was the weather??

thanks for the info! i am going on a 4 day cabo cruise soon. how did you book your whale watching trip and how much did it cost?

I am going on the Elation this week as well and would love any whale watching tour info you have. (Starflash, did you join our hardly nonexistent roll call board?)

I am going on the Elation this week as well and would love any whale watching tour info you have. (Starflash, did you join our hardly nonexistent roll call board?)

i did join and i think you just replied to my post there. :D thanks!!

It was in the mid 80 F and partly cloudly. Ohh if you get sea sick grab some motion sickness medication from the Information Desk either that morning or the evening before. I get sea sick and I was glad since some people on the tour got sick.

Archived