Snorkelers point on Paradise island? Scubagirl?

terryde

Last time we were there we went there - very quiet and almost deserted, but great snorkeling from the shore. Can anyone remind me where it is? Scubagirl? I printed the Paradise Island map - what is it close to? We will also go to Versailles gardens and Cloisters again - loved it. Thank you!

Last time we were there we went there - very quiet and almost deserted, but great snorkeling from the shore. Can anyone remind me where it is? Scubagirl? I printed the Paradise Island map - what is it close to? We will also go to Versailles gardens and Cloisters again - loved it. Thank you!

Never heard of it.

It might be the rocky area up the beach from the Ocean Club.

Head west on Cabbage Beach from the public entry point.

(or Ocean Club if they let you walk thru the property from the Cloisters).

It's really not great snorkeling.. compared to the reefs in the area. But if you are a novice.. it's will suffice for a freebie.

Thanks, we have also booked a snorkeling trip to the reef for the afternoon that we are there, (Jan. 26), but in the morning in Nassau we like to catch the jitney bus to the base of the bridge, walk to Atlantis, see the aquarium early in the morning, and hike from there. Last time they called it snorkelers point and it was great.

Thanks, we have also booked a snorkeling trip to the reef for the afternoon that we are there, (Jan. 26), but in the morning in Nassau we like to catch the jitney bus to the base of the bridge, walk to Atlantis, see the aquarium early in the morning, and hike from there. Last time they called it snorkelers point and it was great.

I've been here for 22 years and every few months I hear someone renaming some part of a beach, point, park or area something touristy.

Sure sound nicer than .. the rocks up the beach from ocean Club.. right??

Can't keep up with it.

Archived