Your favorite experience in St. Martin

lovevacadays

Favorite Experience: Dinner with the Island Governor Dennis Richardson and his lovely wife.

It was at La Rosa, above the Maho complex.

We had a chance to freely express our feelings (mostly negative) about what we saw happening to the island. He didn't take any notes, but appeared to be very interested in our comments during the two hour event.

gary

While visiting Orient Beach, my husband wanted to snorkel on the island off the beach. We climbed on a jet ski with a cute young hard body French speaking guy,with me in the middle. We tipped the jet ski. After righting it, the "guy" and I climbed back on. He told my husband there was no room for him and left him treading water while he and I went off to the island. The fantasy ends when I was dropped off at the island and the "guy" returned with my husband. A very happy memory!

my pleasure:)

there were 8 of us and we were looking for something......private. we have done silvermoon in barbados.....nativeway in the caymans and were used to being spoiled:p

captain alan has 2 boats....1 is used for group sailings (his groups are very small never a crowd) you can book 1/2 day and full day tours with him. they genreally include a 3 island tour. PINEL FOR SNORKELING.....TINTEMARRE FOR THE MUDBATH AND THEN HAPPY BAY FOR SWIMMING.

on our private sailing we went with alan's brother in law paul for the day and we went to the above places.......he made us lunch on the boat and the cooler was stocked with soda, water, beer and wine.

with the exception od pinel island the other 2 stops were to secluded deserted coves. we jumped off the boat and swam to the shore. the beaches we saw were incredibly beautiful and i cannot even describe the colors of the water and sand to you.

you should contact them and see what they have to offer. they are very flexible and will work with you. this will be the excursion that all other excursions are compared

my pleasure:)

there were 8 of us and we were looking for something......private. we have done silvermoon in barbados.....nativeway in the caymans and were used to being spoiled:p

captain alan has 2 boats....1 is used for group sailings (his groups are very small never a crowd) you can book 1/2 day and full day tours with him. they genreally include a 3 island tour. PINEL FOR SNORKELING.....TINTEMARRE FOR THE MUDBATH AND THEN HAPPY BAY FOR SWIMMING.

on our private sailing we went with alan's brother in law paul for the day and we went to the above places.......he made us lunch on the boat and the cooler was stocked with soda, water, beer and wine.

with the exception od pinel island the other 2 stops were to secluded deserted coves. we jumped off the boat and swam to the shore. the beaches we saw were incredibly beautiful and i cannot even describe the colors of the water and sand to you.

you should contact them and see what they have to offer. they are very flexible and will work with you. this will be the excursion that all other excursions are compared

What was the rate for the day for all of you? Thanks:)

We also went on a tour with Captain Alan- we are seasoned cruisers with 3 kids ages 13,11, and 8 and had a fabulous personalized private snorkeling tour. One of the best tours we've done on any island!

Archived