Transfers from Port to airport.

chukeee

I will be cruising on the Triumph on 1/25 with a group of which 17 I am making the plans for. If we purchase transfers from the cruise ship to the Miami airport, how much would it cost per person? Can it be done cheaper if I contact a shuttle service on my own? Does anyone know of a good service that is trustworthy and timely for less money than Carnival? We all have flights around 1:30 so we can't be dealing with an unreliable service. Thanks:D

I will be cruising on the Triumph on 1/25 with a group of which 17 I am making the plans for. If we purchase transfers from the cruise ship to the Miami airport, how much would it cost per person? Can it be done cheaper if I contact a shuttle service on my own? Does anyone know of a good service that is trustworthy and timely for less money than Carnival? We all have flights around 1:30 so we can't be dealing with an unreliable service. Thanks:D

I would suggest you get a free quote from Super Shuttle

http://www.supershuttle.com/default.aspx?content=Miami

Here is link to the taxi costs

http://www.miami-airport.com/html/taxi_and_shuttle_service.html

It looks like the taxi is $14 per person or a flat $24 for 1-5 passengers from the Miami Airport to the Port of Miami

You should be able to find out the cost of the Carnival transfer from your travel agent.

A taxi will be the quickest way.

I would suggest Cache Limo. They have a superstretch escalade that will seat all 17 of you. It even has a 42" Plasma tv. They will bring a cargo van to follow that will carry all your luggage. Total price is $195. If you divide it out among everyone its only around $12 each.

Archived