La Lo Lai shows have be cancelled for a while...

rainforestgirl

Just a quick note for anyone planning on going to see the Le Lo Lai shows.....according to the PR Tourism company, they have been cancelled until further notice.

This is very sad, it was a great show. This was the free folkloric dance/music show that was held every Tuesday night at 6pm in San Cristobal fort.

I will keep checking with them to see if/when it will restart and post it here when I hear anything.

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if they restart before 2/1. I had decided that we were going there to see the show and the fort on 2/3 and than planned on just exploring the city. I truly hope that they re-start it soon for I was looking forward to it.

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if they restart before 2/1. I had decided that we were going there to see the show and the fort on 2/3 and than planned on just exploring the city. I truly hope that they re-start it soon for I was looking forward to it.

I will keep checking. The problem is it is time for the contract with the dance company to be renewed. But PR has no money......

I hope they can work something out.

Thanks for info. Arriving tomorrow late afternoon. If you want to get in touch, call

me at 787 723 8838. Will be shopping for supplies on Thurs & plan to go to festival

on Friday. Name is Ada ( not Spanish Aida, named for German grandma)

Thanks for info. Arriving tomorrow late afternoon. If you want to get in touch, call

me at 787 723 8838. Will be shopping for supplies on Thurs & plan to go to festival

on Friday. Name is Ada ( not Spanish Aida, named for German grandma)

Hi Ada!

I am planning on going in to OSJ tomorrow. Ray ad I don't do the "festival scene" too much.

But I will be in touch.

It may be fun to set an date when a number of ships are in port and have a "meet the locals" date.....

Anyone up for it during a day/evening in port?? We can start at Don Q and wing it from there!

Archived